Thursday 11 February 2010

Self Evaluation on my MEST 4: Research & Planning PowerPoint Presentation

After presenting my presentation with my group to the class I got quite a lot of feed back which were both positive and negative to allow me to see what I need to change or add to my investigation. Getting this feedback will allow to me make my Practical Investigation better as the comments were fair and I agreed with them.

What Went Well

- We used and refereed to theorist which we will include in our practical investigation
- We designed attractive slide with good images and methods
- Very organised approach
- Good research
- We rehearsed our presentation very well and spoke clearly
- Used some good media terminology

Even Better If
- Discussed globalisation
- If we had discussed the software we will be using i.e. Adobe Illustrator
- If we have talked about the stories we would have used i.e. Obama becoming president
- News value i.e. theorist Galtung and Ruge
- If we had refereed to the hypodermic needle theory
- If we had slowed the pace down and elaborated more clearly on each point
- If we had reduced the text that was on the screen

No comments:

Post a Comment