Sunday 27 September 2009

Self Evaluation on my PowerPoint Presentation ....

After Doing my presentation about Superman Returns to the class I recieved both positive and negative comments from members of my class. This allowed me to understand where I needed to improve and places I thought I did very well in.


Class Feedback


What Went Well

- I elaborated each time I made a point

-I didn't read off the board

- Used useful images to refer to the text

Even Better If
-
-Stayed within the 5 minutes time

-I did a conclusion


Teacher's Feedback


WWW

- Good introduction

-Looked at the audience throughout the presentation

-Good stills reflecting angles and shots

-Used media terminology i.e. connotations, iconic, bianary opposition

-Reference to theory

-Good examples and explaination

-Key concepts covered well

-Good link to AS study

-Well designed presentation

EBI

-No actual sentences should be on slides

-Ending and conclusion should have added

Blog
-
Very well detailed

Significance = 1/5
Structure= 2/5
Simplicity= 2/5
Rehearsal= 1/5

Total= 6
-

No comments:

Post a Comment